1. Which of the following statement is/are correct with regard to European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- It is a multilateral lender.
- EBRD agreed to India to become its member.
- The EBRD’s largest shareholder is currently the U.S., while other G7 nations also hold significant stakes.
- The EBRD works with the private sector and also local governments in the provision of services and infrastructure – with projects ranging from transport provision to agribusiness, heating, waste management, to renewable energy.
- A) a and b only
- B) a, b and c only
- C) c and d only
- D) All of the above
ANSWER : All of the above
All statements are correct